ELISA | Automotive WG email@example.comWelcome to the mailing list for the ELISA Automotive Working Group mailing list.
The automotive workgroup discusses the conditions and prerequisites the automotive sector needs to integrate Linux into a safety critical system. We focus on actual use cases from the Automotive domain to derive the technical requirements to the kernel as a basis for investigation within the Architecture Workgroup and to serve as a blueprint for actual projects in the future. Our output (safety concepts and other material) is stored and maintained in the workgroup repository under https://github.com/elisa-tech/
WG Weekly Meeting
The group meets virtually every Friday. Please join the group and subscribe to the group's calendar https://lists.elisa.tech/g/automotive/calendar to get the meeting details.
- 134 Members
- 197 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.