ELISA | Automotive WG firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome to the mailing list for the ELISA Automotive Working Group mailing list.
The automotive workgroup discusses the conditions and prerequisites the automotive sector needs to integrate Linux into a safety critical system. We focus on actual use cases from the Automotive domain to derive the technical requirements to the kernel as a basis for investigation within the Architecture Workgroup and to serve as a blueprint for actual projects in the future.
Philipp Ahmann (Interim)
WG Weekly Meeting
The group meets virtually every Wednesday. Please join the group and subscribe to the group's calendar https://lists.elisa.tech/g/automotive/calendar to get the meeting details.
WG GitHUB Repo
Please go to https://github.com/elisa-tech/
Additionally, the Automotive WG's collaboration with Automotive Grade Linux results in a meta-elisa layer enhancing the instrument cluster demo for safety relevant parts, which can be found at https://github.com/elisa-tech/
- 176 Members
- 408 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: email@example.com
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Group Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: email@example.com
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #cal-reminder 168 Topics
- #cal-cancelled 57 Topics
- #cal-invite 11 Topics