Von: devel@... <devel@...> Im Auftrag von Oscar Slotosch
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 19. August 2020 11:10
An: Lukas Bulwahn <lukas.bulwahn@...>; Jochen Kall <Jochen.Kall@...>
Cc: devel@...
Betreff: Re: [ELISA Technical Community] ISO26262 Development Process visualization

Hi Jochen

Did I missed something or is it intended that you skipped the test of software (6-9,6-10 and 6-11) in your diagrams and

is your list of documents complete?

As an introduction to ISO 26262 for beginners I can also reccommend the recent Episode in our podcast about ISO 26262,

This is less vizualization but "audio-ization" 😉

kind regards,  Oscar