Re: ISO26262 Development Process visualization

杉浦 正直

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for comments.

Did I missed something or is it intended that you skipped the test of software (6-9,6-10 and 6-11) in your diagrams and
is your list of documents complete?
Our focus is the design process.
So the test process is omitted.

Would you like to include the whole process(design and test process)?

Thanks,

Masanao

--
WITZ Corporation

Tel: +81-52-220-1218, Fax: +81-52-218-5855
Nagoya Park Place 13-1, Sakae 2 Choume, Naka-ku, Naogya
460-0008 Japan

On 2020/08/19 23:04, Jochen Kall wrote:
Hi Oscar,
good catch, I’ll look into that, clearly missing at the moment.
Jochen