From: Min Yu <myu@...>
Date: Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 9:11 AM
Subject: REMINDER: Contribute to ELISA by Becoming an Ambassador
To: <devel@...>

Thank you to those who have submitted their interest in becoming an ELISA Ambassador.

As discussed on the weekly call today, we will launch the Ambassador Program with an initial cohort of Ambassadors around mid-September. So if you would like to be considered for the initial cohort, please submit your interest form soon.

Preview image
ELISA Ambassador Interest Form
Thank you for your interest in becoming an ELISA Ambassador. The main impetus behind forming the ELISA Ambassador Program is to gather a group of…
docs.google.com

--
Min Yu
Operations Manager