Operations Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1(530) 902-6464 (m)

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 7:51 AM, Alexey Brodkin Alexey.Brodkin@... wrote:
Hi Kate,

And what about availability of both slides & recordings to a wider audience?
There're quite a few very interesting ones so sharing them like other LF-hosted events (like ELC etc) IMHO makes a lot of sense.

-Alexey

From: devel@... <devel@...> on behalf of Kate Stewart <kstewart@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2020 6:27 PM
To: Min Yu <myu@...>
Cc: Jochen Kall <jochen.kall@...>; Walt Miner <wminer@...>; devel@... <devel@...>
Subject: Re: [ELISA Technical Community] Workshop #5 Recordings

They will also be linked to from the workshop #5 notes -  which can be found at:

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 10:18 AM Min Yu <myu@...> wrote:
I will let all know when session materials (recording and presentation slides) are collected and moved into that folder.
Thanks!
--
Min Yu
Operations Manager

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 2:39 PM, Jochen Kall jochen.kall@... wrote:

Hi Walt,

they should end up in the google drive folder:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/149GogyKS1dZVn4HsiNWVj7tAgoxVWSWr

Currently it is still empty though, recordings always take a while to be transfered from the zoom cloud to the google drive.

Jochen