Von: devel@... <devel@...> Im Auftrag von Paoloni,
Gabriele
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2020 15:10
An: Shuah Khan <skhan@...>; devel@...
Betreff: Re: [ELISA Technical Community] TSC Meeting agenda (Org/WG
focus) - Wed, 12/16/2020

My bad, I apologize for the delay

Pls find - Safety Arch WG updates here inline:
- wrapped up the safety analysis for the Machine Check Exception handler
associated to memory errors
- based on the MCA handling use case a safety analysis methodology has
been drafted and proposed together with associated outcomes
- it was proposed a methodology to claim freedom from interference
between Kernel Elements

Thanks
Gab