From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of Oscar Slotosch
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2021 22:54
To: Oscar Slotosch <slotosch@...>; Peter.Brink@...; devel@...
Subject: Re: [ELISA Technical Community] ISO 26262 Detail

PS

To be more precise and clarify the differences.

Validas can (and has done this several times successfully, even with TÜV certificates) qualify

existing SW components that have not been developed according to a safety standard
and without pre-existing documentation (of course we need some requirements) and completely
compliant with ISO 26262-8.11

So anyone: feel free to ask for a strategy talk with me (or listen our podcast about
“Tool & Library Qualification” In any podcast app or the Validas page.

😊

                Oscar