Re: Jailhouse

Philipp Ahmann

Hi Ted, Lukas,

has there been some follow up with Jan Kiszka? Have I missed the webinar? I want to start this thread again focussing on the original topic. (It drifted away to the general world of hypervisor and certifiable hardware, but maybe we can try to stay focused on specific topic in this thread)

My understanding is that we never came to the end on what Jan and others are doing with Jailhouse and how far they reached and if a webinar is wished by more than two or three people.

Best regards,
Philipp
---

Am Di., 17. Dez. 2019 um 16:13 Uhr schrieb Ted Strandberg <ted.strandberg@...>:

Hi,

I sent a mail to Jan and it seems like they are going to resume the process towards certification, so I think Jailhouse is definitely a good candidate.

The second hurdle is to get a certified RTOS and Kate you mentioned that Zephyr is working towards this.

Is it possible to use Zephyr for this purpose? Does it require some asymmetric HW architecture?

The third hurdle is to get someone to get certified HW.

Gabriele, do you know if there is any interest from Intel?

Br

/Ted