Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: ELISA TSC Meeting

When:
Wednesday, November 30, 2022
2:00pm to 3:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97628705664?pwd=UVJnTjFHank1cHdNZ04vbWlSUGs5QT09

Organizer: ELISA Project

View Event

──────────

ELISA Project is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97628705664?pwd=UVJnTjFHank1cHdNZ04vbWlSUGs5QT09

Meeting ID: 976 2870 5664
Passcode: 498396
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,97628705664#,,,,,,0#,,498396# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,97628705664#,,,,,,0#,,498396# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
855 880 1246 US Toll-free
877 369 0926 US Toll-free
+1 204 272 7920 Canada
+1 438 809 7799 Canada
+1 587 328 1099 Canada
+1 647 374 4685 Canada
+1 647 558 0588 Canada
+1 778 907 2071 Canada
855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free
Meeting ID: 976 2870 5664
Passcode: 498396
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adJwdCp3cq

ELISA TSC Meeting - 30-Nov-2022

Ahmann Philipp (XC-CT/PRM1)

Hi all,

Please see the agenda below for our TSC meeting tomorrow. Please reach out if you have any agenda items to add.

- Review action items from last meetings
- Github open issues and PRs (cont.)
- Discussion: Using github projects to illustrate & structure work
- CI builds using gitlab to trigger ELISA server based build
- Monthly WG summary
- Architecture
- LFSCS
- Tool investigation & Code improvement
- Automotive
- Systems
- Not in scope this time: OSEP, Medical, Aerospace
- Promote Aerospace working group meetings
- AOB

For the TSC WG leads, kindly update the monthly WG summary upfront to the meeting, if possible.

Link to the meeting notes can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PwgmvVtFRh127VrOZNsvV7c5GLTMYsVUe-S9vmqE6Y8

Best regards,
Philipp

Re: [ELISA Linux Features for Safety-Critical Systems WG] SOAFEE virtual symposium

Ahmann Philipp (XC-CT/PRM1)

Hello all,

to conclude the previous discussion: If you missed to attend the SOAFEE symposium, you can now take a look at the talks and get an own impression on what is going on there.

The presentation slides will be made available here (are not uploaded yet):
https://soafee.io/blog/2022/virtual_symposium/

The videos for both day 1 and day 2 (plus bonus content) are available to watch here :
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgyFKd2HIZlYiSuG5weo_kxL7V9FhlltR

Best regards,

Philipp

---

Philipp Ahmann
Cross-Domain Computing Solutions

Robert Bosch GmbH

Wednesday, November 16, 2022
2:00pm to 3:00pm
[...]

Proposal for Deprecating and removing SLOB

Shuah Khan

All,

Discussion is underway to deprecate and remove SLOB. You can
find the thread here:

https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/b35c3f82-f67b-2103-7d82-7a7ba7521439@suse.cz/

thanks,
-- Shuah

Pending reivew: Github PR for new WG proposal

Ahmann Philipp (XC-CT/PRM1)

Hello WG members,

I would like to merge the following PR which proposes the template for new working groups.
https://github.com/elisa-tech/workgroups/pull/71

This template was (more or less) used already for the Systems WG and Aerospace WG proposal.
The main difference in the PR proposal is the addition of "Rationale", which Gab proposed and which Paul and I liked.

I would like to ask for additional feedback from ELISA TSC members. Please put feedback directly in the PR until Nov 11th.

If there is no blocking comment or objections, I will merge the PR next Friday.

Best regards and have a nice weekend,
Philipp
---

Philipp Ahmann
Cross-Domain Computing Solutions
Robert Bosch GmbH

Event: ELISA TSC Meeting - 11/02/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: ELISA TSC Meeting

When:
11/02/2022
1:00pm to 2:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97628705664?pwd=UVJnTjFHank1cHdNZ04vbWlSUGs5QT09

View Event

ELISA Project is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97628705664?pwd=UVJnTjFHank1cHdNZ04vbWlSUGs5QT09

Meeting ID: 976 2870 5664
Passcode: 498396
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,97628705664#,,,,,,0#,,498396# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,97628705664#,,,,,,0#,,498396# US (Chicago)

ELISA TSC Meeting - 20221102

Ahmann Philipp (XC-CT/PRM1)

Hi all,

most important thing first: Due to winter time change, the TSC meeting tomorrow is 1h earlier (at 14:00 CET) for European participants. For Asia and US time should not have changed.

Please see the agenda below for our TSC meeting tomorrow. Please reach out if you have any agenda items to add.

  • TSC chair election result
  • OSS Japan - ELISA mini summit
  • Monthly WG summary
  • Tracking: ELISA mission review

Link to the meeting notes can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PwgmvVtFRh127VrOZNsvV7c5GLTMYsVUe-S9vmqE6Y8

Best regards,

Philipp

---

Philipp Ahmann
Cross-Domain Computing Solutions

Robert Bosch GmbH

Event: ELISA TSC Meeting - Wednesday, November 2, 2022 #cal-invite

Group Notification <noreply@...>

ELISA TSC Meeting

When:
Wednesday, November 2, 2022
1:00pm to 2:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97628705664?pwd=UVJnTjFHank1cHdNZ04vbWlSUGs5QT09

View Event

ELISA Project is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97628705664?pwd=UVJnTjFHank1cHdNZ04vbWlSUGs5QT09

Meeting ID: 976 2870 5664
Passcode: 498396
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,97628705664#,,,,,,0#,,498396# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,97628705664#,,,,,,0#,,498396# US (Chicago)

Linux - Enhance watchdog API test coverage

Shuah Khan

Hi Paul,

I worked on enhancing the Watchdog API test coverage. This 4 patch
series adds coverage for WDIOC_GETSTATUS and WDIOC_GETTEMP ioctls,
adds coverage for testing return values, improves reporting results.

Please note that this test can be run against softdog driver on systems
that don't have watchdog hardware. Most configs have CONFIG_SOFT_WATCHDOG
enabled as a module.

sudo modprobe softdog

Enhance watchdog test to improve watchdog API coverage of iocls and
return values.

Shuah Khan (4):
selftests/watchdog: change to print reset reason info.
selftests/watchdog: add support for WDIOC_GETSTATUS
selftests/watchdog: print watchdog_info option strings
selftests/watchdog: add test for WDIOC_GETTEMP

.../selftests/watchdog/watchdog-test.c | 104 +++++++++++++++++-

https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-kselftest/patch/bf788f813682f27dda3f732c05476a4c3d521f89.1666390362.git.skhan@linuxfoundation.org/
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-kselftest/patch/bf788f813682f27dda3f732c05476a4c3d521f89.1666390362.git.skhan@linuxfoundation.org/
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-kselftest/patch/bf788f813682f27dda3f732c05476a4c3d521f89.1666390362.git.skhan@linuxfoundation.org/
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-kselftest/patch/bf788f813682f27dda3f732c05476a4c3d521f89.1666390362.git.skhan@linuxfoundation.org/

thanks,
-- Shuah

Re: ELISA TSC Meeting - 10/19/2022

Shuah Khan

Correction the date - 10/19/2022

On 10/18/22 08:21, Shuah Khan via lists.elisa.tech wrote:
All,
Please see the agenda below for our TSC meeting tomorrow. Please reach
out if you have any agenda items to add.
- Welcome new TSC members
- OSS Japan - ELISA mini Summit?
  Who will be attending OSS Japan, Dec 5-6 https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-source-summit-japan/?
- ELISA mini summit: space held for Wednesday, December 7, 2022, 9:00am-12:30pm, need to confirm by today
- Manchester Workshop next steps
- Tracking: ELISA mission review
- Tooling WG status - any followup?
thanks,
-- Shuah

ELISA TSC Meeting - 10/09/2022

Shuah Khan

All,

Please see the agenda below for our TSC meeting tomorrow. Please reach
out if you have any agenda items to add.

- Welcome new TSC members
- OSS Japan - ELISA mini Summit?
Who will be attending OSS Japan, Dec 5-6 https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-source-summit-japan/?
- ELISA mini summit: space held for Wednesday, December 7, 2022, 9:00am-12:30pm, need to confirm by today
- Manchester Workshop next steps
- Tracking: ELISA mission review
- Tooling WG status - any followup?

thanks,
-- Shuah

Event: ELISA TSC Meeting - 10/19/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: ELISA TSC Meeting

When:
10/19/2022
3:00pm to 4:00pm
(UTC+02:00) Europe/Amsterdam

[...]

ELISA Ambassadors - Thank you for your contributions! You can become am Ambassador too!

Min Yu

Dear ELISA community -

First of all, a big shout out to our ambassadors who have represented ELISA at various conferences, written blog posts, and given feedback on website content, event organization, and project overview decks and more! We really appreciate all your contributions in your role as the official ELISA Ambassadors.

We would like to invite additional active community members to apply to become an ELISA Ambassador. The process is very simple and straightforward.
As an ambassador, we would like to ask that you
  • attend one hour ambassador sync meeting each month
  • make a significant contribution (types of contributions are described in the Ambassador Interest Form) on a regular cadence (e.g. at least once per quarter)
So what's in it for you as an ambassador? We position our ambassadors as thought leaders through the various ELISA Project and The Linux Foundation channels. It’s a great way for the Ambassadors to build professional profile and to raise visibility not only for the ELISA Project but also for the Ambassadors themselves in the open source community.

--
Min Yu
Program Manager

1 - 20 of 1986