ELISA TSC Meeting Agenda - August 25, 2021

Shuah Khan

All,

Please see the agenda below for our TSC meeting tomorrow. Please
reach out if you any agenda items to add.

- Welcome new TSC voting members
- TSC Chair election
- Roberto to give update on licensing
- Review and vote on studies to be published on elisa.tech (Lukas)

thanks,
-- Shuah

elana.copperman@...

Shuah, I think Paul had agreed he would join this week's call for discussion on the proposed evolution / split of Dev Process WG.
Adding Paul.

Please see the agenda below for our TSC meeting tomorrow. Please reach out if you any agenda items to add.

- Welcome new TSC voting members
- TSC Chair election
- Roberto to give update on licensing
- Review and vote on studies to be published on elisa.tech (Lukas)

thanks,
-- Shuah

Paul Albertella

Sorry, but I will not be able to join the call today.

Paul

On 25 August 2021 05:28:28 Elana Copperman <Elana.Copperman@...> wrote:

Shuah, I think Paul had agreed he would join this week's call for discussion on the proposed evolution / split of Dev Process WG.
Adding Paul.

Please see the agenda below for our TSC meeting tomorrow. Please reach out if you any agenda items to add.

- Welcome new TSC voting members
- TSC Chair election
- Roberto to give update on licensing
- Review and vote on studies to be published on elisa.tech (Lukas)

thanks,
-- Shuah

elana.copperman@...

Thanks, Paul, for the update; enjoy your holidays.

Shuah, we will need to discuss when and how to follow up on this in the TSC.