make a final call.

If you have an area of interest you want to see discussed in the ELISA
Workshop #6, please send to this email list, with the subject "Workshop
#6 Proposal - <your topic idea>".

In the body of the email, please include:
- Topic idea
- What you hope to accomplish in the session
- Any critical participants needed for the discussion
- Estimated time needed the sessions: short (30 min), medium(60),
long(90), extra-long(120 or more)

Sessions can include Presentations, Technical Discussion Groups,
Planning Discussions, Tutorials or Dedicated Working Sessions. Working
Sessions are intended to only work on shared piece of work, a session
to write together on a document or some piece of code, try out some tool
together etc. (but no presentation).

thanks,
-- Shuah

Shuah Khan

Please send topic proposals by Jan 5th 2021 or earlier.
Earlier the better for sure with December being a shorter
work month.

thanks,
-- Shuah

On 11/19/20 4:18 PM, Shuah Khan via lists.elisa.tech wrote:
All,
Yes it is time to prepare for ELISA Workshop #6 towards the end of
January or early February. With a just a few weeks left this year,
I am getting started early with this call for topics.
Possible dates for the conference: (without conflicting LCA & FOSDEM)
Jan 26-28th or Feb 2-4 2021 - a doodle poll will be sent out soon to
#6 Proposal - <your topic idea>".
In the body of the email,  please include:
- Topic idea
- What you hope to accomplish in the session
- Any critical participants needed for the discussion
- Estimated time needed the sessions:  short (30 min),  medium(60),
  long(90), extra-long(120 or more)
Sessions can include Presentations, Technical Discussion Groups,
Planning Discussions, Tutorials or Dedicated Working Sessions. Working
Sessions are intended to only work on shared piece of work, a session
to write together on a document or some piece of code, try out some tool
together etc. (but no presentation).
thanks,
-- Shuah

Shuah Khan

We have received 10 proposals so far. We are missing WG updates.
As discussed in our TSC meeting today, it would be good to include
WG updates in the workshop for the benefit of larger audience.

Please send topics for WG updates.

thanks,
-- Shuah

#6 Proposal - <your topic idea>".

In the body of the email,  please include:
- Topic idea
- What you hope to accomplish in the session
- Any critical participants needed for the discussion
- Estimated time needed the sessions:  short (30 min),  medium(60),
   long(90), extra-long(120 or more)

Sessions can include Presentations, Technical Discussion Groups,
Planning Discussions, Tutorials or Dedicated Working Sessions. Working
Sessions are intended to only work on shared piece of work, a session
to write together on a document or some piece of code, try out some tool
together etc. (but no presentation).

thanks,
-- Shuah

elana.copperman@...

1/2 hour for Development Process WG updates is perfect.
I have attached the presentation from the last workshop, for the upcoming workshop I would continue with this format and update the content accordingly.

Suggest also a 1 hour session on the strategy (Shuah), but to leave the allocation to WGs for the next workshop. For now, we need a broader consensus on the basic strategy.
Thanks
Elana