TSC Meeting Agenda - April 20 2022

Shuah Khan

All,

Please see the agenda below for our TSC meeting tomorrow. Please reach
out if you any agenda items to add.

- WG facilitator
- ELISA Spring Workshop - Blog(s)
- Workshop takeaways and feedback

thanks,
-- Shuah

Philipp Ahmann

Hell Shuah,

I would like to add a workshop follow-up:
- Next step "Systems/Industrial WG"

Best regards,
Philipp
---

Philipp Ahmann
Manager System Software 1 (ADITG/ESS1)

Data protection information: We use your contact information and e-mail communication to process your inquiry and for internal and possibly tax documentation purposes. Your information will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary to carry out your request or if we are legally obliged to do so.