ELISA | Development-Process WG firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome to the ELISA Development Process Working Group mailing list.
The ELISA Development Process WG focuses on assessing Linux kernel development process and readiness for use of Linux as a software component in safety critical components with methods and techniques. Following the initial assessment, a technical improvement plan will be deployed to enhance the current kernel development process in relevant areas. Current focus is on defining criteria for safe Linux, kernel configurations for safety, static analysis and safe semantic patches, kernel profiling, as well as long-term goals such as data mining of developers' mailing lists and upstreaming safety enhancements to the kernel source.
WG Weekly Meeting
The Development Process WG meets every Thursday. Please join the group and subscribe to the group's calendar https://lists.elisa.tech/g/development-process/calendar to get the meeting details.
- 116 Members
- 398 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.