ELISA | Linux Features for Safety-Critical Systems WG email@example.com
Welcome to the Linux Features for Safety-Critical Systems (LFSCS) Working Group mailing list.
The goal of the Linux Features for Safety-Critical Systems Working Group is to identify existing Linux Kernel features which may be leveraged for use in safety critical systems. We aim to bring together kernel developers and producers of safety critical systems to demonstrate use of such features in real systems, and to learn from these experiences together as a community.
WG Weekly Meeting
The LFSCS WG meets every Tuesday. Please join the group and subscribe to the group's calendar https://lists.elisa.tech/g/linux-features/calendar to get the meeting details.
WG GitHub Repo
Please go to https://github.com/elisa-tech/wg-lfscs for additional details including current work led by this group and how to contribute.
- 75 Members
- 159 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #cal-reminder 58 Topics
- #cal-cancelled 17 Topics
- #cal-invite 8 Topics