ELISA | Linux Features for Safety-Critical Systems WG email@example.com
Welcome to the Linux Features for Safety-Critical Systems (LFSCS) Working Group mailing list.
The goal of the Linux Features for Safety-Critical Systems Working Group is to identify existing Linux Kernel features which may be leveraged for use in safety critical systems. We aim to bring together kernel developers and producers of safety critical systems to demonstrate use of such features in real systems, and to learn from these experiences together as a community.
WG Weekly Meeting
- 20 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.