Welcome to the Enabling Linux In Safety Applications (ELISA) mailing list. ELISA is formed to make it easier for companies to build and certify Linux-based safety-critical applications – systems whose failure could result in loss of human life, significant property damage or environmental damage. ELISA members are working together to define and maintain a common set of tools and processes that can help companies demonstrate that a Linux-based system meets the necessary safety requirements for certification.
- If you’re interested in Membership, please visit https://elisa.tech/membership/members/
- If you’re interested in participating in our technical community, please join the discussions at https://lists.elisa.tech/g/devel
This is a public list. Joining the main group won’t subscribe you to any of the project’s mailing lists. If you would like to subscribe to an ELISA mailing list (such as the devel list), please click on “Subgroups” to the left, and self-select the lists you are interested in.
Please note that unsubscribing from email@example.com will remove you from all ELISA mailing lists.
- 380 Members
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.