Welcome to the Enabling Linux In Safety Applications (ELISA) mailing list. ELISA is formed to make it easier for companies to build and certify Linux-based safety-critical applications – systems whose failure could result in loss of human life, significant property damage or environmental damage. ELISA members are working together to define and maintain a common set of tools and processes that can help companies demonstrate that a Linux-based system meets the necessary safety requirements for certification.
- If you’re interested in participating in our technical community, please join in the discussion at https://lists.elisa.tech/g/
- If you're ready to contribute to our Working Groups, please consider this your invitation to join: https://elisa.tech/community/
- If you're interested in helping us amplify the work that ELISA does, please apply to become an Ambassador: https://elisa.tech/community/
- If your company is interested in Membership, please visit https://elisa.tech/membership/
Please note that unsubscribing from email@example.com will remove you from all ELISA mailing lists.
- 643 Members
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.