Many of you joined the ELISA community's mailing list main group but may not have opted into a Working Group or Technical Steering Committee open forum (general technical discussions that cut across Working Groups) mailing list subgroups.
Below are instructions on how to join such a group and to subscribe to their meeting calendar so you can participate in the conversations:
Subscribe to an ELISA mailing list subgroup
- Log into https://lists.elisa.tech/g/main
- Click on Subgroups to the left and this will display the list of available subgroups
- Navigate to the subgroup of your choice
- Click +Join This Group toward the near bottom of the page and this will add you to the group.
Subscribe to a specific subgroup's meeting calendar (e.g. safety-architecture working group)
- Login into groups.io for the specific subgroup you are interested in
- Make sure you're subscribed to that specific subgroup (if not, following the instructions above)
- Click the "Your Calendar" icon on the left: https://lists.elisa.tech/g/safety-architecture/calendar (for example the Safety Architecture group)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click the "Subscribe to Calendar" button
- copy the url that is generated
- Paste the url using whatever method your calendar reader uses for internet calendar subscriptions (e.g. Other Calendars >> From URL)
- In addition, a calendar reminder, including zoom meeting dial-in details, tagged as #cal-reminder, is sent to the subscribers of the subgroup 24 hours in advance of the meeting.
Thank you all for your contributions to the ELISA community. Please reach out if you have any questions on how to participate.