Note: lists.elisa.tech will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
ELISA | Open-Source Engineering Process WG firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome to the Open Source Engineering Process (OSEP) Working Group mailing list.
The Open-Source Engineering Process WG examines how software engineering processes can be used to facilitate the certification of safety-critical systems incorporating Linux and other FOSS. We aim to consider the roles that a Linux-based OS might have in such systems, and identify how FOSS developers, system integrators and product creators can specify these, and provide evidence to support associated safety arguments.
WG Weekly Meeting
The OSEP WG meets every Thursday. Please join the group and subscribe to the group's calendar https://lists.elisa.tech/g/osep/calendar to get the meeting details.
WG GitHub Repo
Please go to https://github.com/elisa-tech/wg-osep for additional details including current work led by this group and how to collaborate.
- 46 Members
- 125 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.