ELISA | Safety-Architecture WG email@example.comWelcome to the ELISA Safety Architecture Working Group mailing list.
According to technical safety requirements produced by domain specific WGs the focus of the Safety Architecture WG is to determine critical Linux subsystems and components in supporting safety functions, define associated safety requirements and scalable architectural assumptions, deliver corresponding safety analyses for their individual qualification and their integration into the safety critical system.
The Safety Architecture WG meets every other Tuesday. Please join the group and subscribe to the calendar here: https://lists.elisa.tech/g/safety-architecture/calendar to get the meeting details.
- 157 Members
- 380 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.