Re: Safety-Architecture Working Group Call Schedule
John MacGregor <john.macgregor@...>
Thanks for the clarification. Being a Canadian coming from the Eastern time zone, I can confirm that 9-10am Eastern Daylight Saving time would correspond to 2-3pm Central European Standard time, the usual time slot for the telco.
Just FYI… Life is strange at the moment….
- Because of the Corona virus, this is the one day that I’m working in the office this month
- For whatever reason, we have e-mail, but no internet in the office at the moment è I can’t verify your link
- Your reminder doesn’t change the appointment in my Outlook calendar
- My calendar therefore still shows 1-2pm (Central European Time)
- But *I* know that the appointment is really for 2-3pm
I’m forwarding this mail to the architecture mailing list. I think we’ll have to establish a consensus on how to interpret the appointment. Then there’s only the process group and the weekly sync meetings….
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
From: Min Yu <myu@...>
Sent: Montag, 9. März 2020 14:04
To: MacGregor John (CR/AEX4) <John.MacGregor@...>
Subject: Re: [safety-architecture] Safety-Architecture Working Group Call Schedule
On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 9:26 AM, MacGregor John (CR/AEX4) John.MacGregor@... wrote: