Cancelling today's meeting

Gabriele Paoloni

Hi All

Unfortunately I have not been able to make relevant progress compared to last week and since Eli has moved to Nvidia, Intel-ME are not ready yet to continue on the Kernel FFI discussion.

So for today I will cancel the meeting occurrence and I plan to continue the discussion next week.

Also please let me know if anybody would like to ding into the TODOs highlighted here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JrjBHuYopU9Z7xOwm7KOc5DTKzRnvjk-NIY2QfBlBs0/edit

Thanks
Gab

Stefano Dell'Osa

Hi Gab,

To be precise Intel-ME is ready to continue but we need to get approval on content we want to disclose.

Since this is a strategic step involving management it may require some more time to be completed.

Intel-ME is constantly working to provide valuable contribution to ELISA, but we still have to be compliant with internal regulation.

Looking forward to continue discussion on FFI matter in Safety Arch WG.

Regards,

Stefano

Unfortunately I have not been able to make relevant progress compared to last week and since Eli has moved to Nvidia, Intel-ME are not ready yet to continue on the Kernel FFI discussion.

So for today I will cancel the meeting occurrence and I plan to continue the discussion next week.

Also please let me know if anybody would like to ding into the TODOs highlighted here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JrjBHuYopU9Z7xOwm7KOc5DTKzRnvjk-NIY2QfBlBs0/edit

Thanks

Gab

INTEL CORPORATION ITALIA S.p.A. con unico socio
Sede: Milanofiori Palazzo E 4
CAP 20094 Assago (MI)
Capitale Sociale Euro 104.000,00 interamente versato
Partita I.V.A. e Codice Fiscale  04236760155
Repertorio Economico Amministrativo n. 997124
Registro delle Imprese di Milano nr. 183983/5281/33
Soggetta ad attivita' di direzione e coordinamento di
INTEL CORPORATION, USA

Gabriele Paoloni

Hi Stefano

Thanks for the clarification. Yes indeed Intel-ME contribution has been huge so far and I also look forward to move on with the discussion.

Kind regards
Gab