Cancelling tomorrow's meeting?

Paoloni, Gabriele <gabriele.paoloni@...>

Hi All

I am continuing to work on the doc that we are putting together with Corey as in https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dFURbTCj0lsGglHsy_Nwf5zcYTARtByJIE-9p6iD2p0/edit#

On the intel side I am looking on how different errors take different paths in the Kernel but this is still WIP. So far it seems that from an arch independent point of view we have at least the functions panic() and memory_failure() that play a relevant role.

On Corey’s and Chris’s side I have not seen further doc updates.

So unless you guys want to have a conversation on the latest findings I would cancel tomorrow’s occurrence and sync up next week after we have more material to talk about. So let me know what you prefer…

Many Thanks

Gab

INTEL CORPORATION ITALIA S.p.A. con unico socio
Sede: Milanofiori Palazzo E 4
CAP 20094 Assago (MI)
Capitale Sociale Euro 104.000,00 interamente versato
Partita I.V.A. e Codice Fiscale  04236760155
Repertorio Economico Amministrativo n. 997124
Registro delle Imprese di Milano nr. 183983/5281/33
Soggetta ad attivita' di direzione e coordinamento di
INTEL CORPORATION, USA

Biasci Alessandro

Hi Gabriele,

| So unless you guys want to have a conversation on the latest findings I would cancel tomorrow’s occurrence

| and sync up next week after we have more material to talk about. So let me know what you prefer…

It’s OK for me postpone the meeting of today.

Regards,

        Alessandro.

[...]

So we are going to cancel today’s occurrence and we’ll continue next week.

Thanks

Gab