Summer time confusion

Gabriele Paoloni

Hi All

I am getting few msgs of people being online now.
Min sent out the updated meeting series on Fri, so the meeting is at 2pm CET (following the EU time change)

Thanks
Gab

Jochen Kall

Hi Gab, Min

I think I know why, it seems we keep up the proud ELISA tradition for another year 😝

In my calendar all ELISA meetings show up twice for this week, once with and once without timeshift, soo…

Anyways, from next week on everything looks right again.

Cheers

Jochen

I am getting few msgs of people being online now.

Min sent out the updated meeting series on Fri, so the meeting is at 2pm CET (following the EU time change)

Thanks

Gab

Gabriele Paoloni

We safely hold meetings in lockstep ;-)