ELISA | Systems WG firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome to the Systems Working Group mailing list.
The Systems WG aims to enable other working groups within ELISA to put their safety claims towards Linux in a wider system context. This is done in the form of a reproducible reference system based on real-world architectures, implemented fully based on Open-Source technologies. The Systems WG encourages interactions with other projects, which either also help enable safety use cases with Open-Source software or plan to make use of mixed-criticality system elements as a base for their product lines.
WG Weekly Meeting
The Systems WG meets every Monday. Please join the group and subscribe to the group's calendar https://lists.elisa.tech/g/systems/calendar to get the meeting details.
Please go to https://github.com/elisa-tech/wg-systems for additional details including current work led by this group and how to collaborate.
- 46 Members
- 62 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.